We have lunch three days a week.
- Tuesday at 11:45 a.m.
- Wednesday and Thursday at 12:00 p.m.
- If you are a senior 60 or older you may have your lunch at no charge.
(If you would like to make a small donation we suggest $4 per person.
- If you are under 60 the cost for lunch is $5 per person.
- Take-out & Delivery – get take-out for your place of work or home.
Come in for lunch on the last Tuesday of your birthday month and enter to win a lunch card valued at $48.
The last Thursday of each month there will be a drawing for $50.
When you come in for LUNCH you will receive a ticket for the drawing.
For both drawings:
- You must be a member of the Senior Center
- You must be present to win
Meals on Wheels
If you are 60 years old or older and and either home-bound or have difficulty shopping/cooking you may be able to get help with your meals. Please call: Denise Mitchell, La Pine Meals on Wheels Coordinator, to arrange delivery. 541-848-9075