Come shop for your Christmas gifts to support our community’s small businesses and the Senior Center.
- Application and booth fee must be submitted no later than December 1. The fee is non-refundable.
- All booths are $50. Inside table (provided) is 10’x2.5′. Total space 9’x5′. Outside booths no larger than 10’x20′.
- Vendors must supply their own tables, chairs, money for change and canopies (each leg must have a minimum of 50 pounds on each leg).
- Vendors must safely display their items offered for sale and agree to clean up their vendor space at the conclusion of the festival.
- Space is limited and is on a first come, first served basis.
- The La Pine Senior Activity Center reserves the right to disallow vendors who are not appropriate for this festival.
- Food vendors must supply their own garbage containers. You will be asked for your vendor license number.
- The event is free to the public and will be advertised: on our web page, digital media inside the Center, print ads, radio, facebook and other social media.
- Set up time begins at 7:00.