1) All State/Federal Firearms Laws MUST BE FOLLOWED. State firearms sales forms will be provided. Each exhibitor is responsible for legally transferring any firearm.
2) No smoking, alcoholic beverages or drugs are permitted.
3) No pets.
4) All firearms must be kept tied with a cable tie, rendering them inoperable, except verified unloaded muzzle loaders.
5) All magazines must remain removed from firearms unless cable tied in a way to prevent loading.
6) No lose ammo, black powder, smokeless powder
7) La Pine Senior Activity Center reserves the right to have an item removed deemed unsuitable without liability or recourse.
8) All displayed items must be a gun, knife, archery, hunting, fishing related or have approval of management.
9) All table fees must be received, paid in full, 7 days prior to the show. Electric is available for $5. The exhibitor must supply their own electrical cord(s).
10) No table refunds will be issued 14 days prior to the show.
11) Set-up is Friday, September 10th from 10 am – 3 pm. Tables must be occupied during all public show hours. Exhibitors’ tables cannot be sublet or re-sold. Exhibitors are required to display their merchandise during all public show hours, Saturday and Sunday.to display their merchandise during all public show hours, Saturday and Sunday.
12) No bare tables. Exhibitors must provide covers that cover the top and front of their tables.
13) Nothing may be affixed to any wall.
14) Exhibitors have the sole responsibility to verify any firearm they handle is unloaded. It is the sole responsibility of the firearm’s owner to protect the La Pine Senior Activity Center and all show participants from unsafe or illegal acts or anyone handling the owners firearm(s) or merchandise.
15) No outside food.
16) You will be asked to sign a liability waiver at the event.